• Guarantee Streak-Free Application. Servo-driven nozzle bar runs in the same direction as the product to create a uniform, streak-free, coating of adhesive across the full substrate width.
• Self-Cleaning System. Rotating bar technology prevents even the smallest contaminants from becoming trapped between the die and the substrate, eliminating the potential risk of damage to the coating surface.
• Apply low add-on rates. Coating weight can be controlled as low as 10 gsm with variation accross the product within 5%.
• Achieve an homogeneous adhesive output. A specially designed flow gallery is engineered inside the coating die for an even adhesive distribution.
ConvertCoat Applicators: Clear-to-Clear Label Manufacturing
Akura M Applicators
• Achieve even cross-web adhesive distribution. A stream gear pump independently meters each module for immediate hydraulic response, which guarantees a completely uniform coating while reducing waste during machine ramp-up.
• Reduce set up times. By featuring gear pumps every 25-50 mm, Akura M Applicators guarantee a homogeneous adhesive distribution in the full coating width without the need for individual module adjustments.
• Minimize adhesive degradation. All Akura Series Applicators feature one pressure relief valve per module, which allows you to select each module into recirculating mode to minimize adhesive degradation.
• Constant pressure. An integrated pressure transducer feeds the applicator with a constant pressure control loop.
Akura M: Clear-to-Clear & Label Stock Manufacturing
Akura PF Applicators
• Extreme Versatility. This applicator series features several module, adhesive channel, and nozzle options.
• Standard & Wide Web Versions. Akura PF applicators are available in widths up to 1100mm, and up to 2200mm (Akura PFL).
• Nozzle options for each type of application process. Akura applicators allow for simple changes from one nozzle type to another. Options available include rotating bar, continuous, and off-roll. For applicator widths up to 1100 mm, an intermittent nozzle option is also available.
• Improve and control adhesive dosing. Upgrade options on Akura PF series include pressure transducers, flow meters and pumping stations.
Akura PF: Tape Manufacturing
• Interchangeable Nozzles. Easily transform your applicator from fixed to adjustable width, and switch from continuous to off-roll applications.
• High Precision Adjustments. All applicators include a fine-tune regulation system to accurately adapt the nozzle to the surface of the back up roll.
• Width Adjustment Options. EA Adjustable Width Applicators feature manual, motorized or automatic width regulation systems.
Endurance Applicators: Coating Processes for the Automotive Industry
Our team of industry experts is always available to help you tailor a unique solution for your coating and laminating processes. Contact us with a brief description of your project, application, or manufacturing process and we will quickly get back to you with the best answer.
©2019 Valco Cincinnati, Inc. All Rights Reserved.